You are hereForums / Genealogy Research / Catarino Valencia & Margarita Villa

Catarino Valencia & Margarita Villa

warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/lafamilia/nuestrosranchos.com/sites/all/modules/mailhandler/mailhandler.module on line 123.

By esther1998 - Posted on 29 April 2010

I am trying to find information on the above couple. I have no information other than they were married in the vicinity of Tepatitlan, Jalisco. Either (or both) were born about 1900. They had the following children: Josefina, Salvador, Isidro, Josito, Bonifacio, Micaela, and Ramon.

I'm stuck.....I have had no luck and am beginning to think that I am just not looking correctly.

Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Start with the childrens baptismal and birth records then jump to marriage records and dispensations. And do not forget death records.
------Original Message------
From: esther1998@yahoo.com
Sender: research-bounces@lists.NuestrosRanchos.com
To: research@lists.nuestrosranchos.com
ReplyTo: research@NuestrosRanchos.com
Subject: [Nuestros Ranchos] Catarino Valencia & Margarita Villa
Sent: Apr 29, 2010 6:16 PM

I am trying to find information on the above couple. I have no information other than they were married in the vicinity of Tepatitlan, Jalisco. Either (or both) were born about 1900. They had the following children: Josefina, Salvador, Isidro, Josito, Bonifacio, Micaela, and Ramon.

I'm stuck.....I have had no luck and am beginning to think that I am just not looking correctly.

Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hello

I found one Catarino Valencia Married witn Anastasia Gutierrez in 7 feb 1866 tepatitlan maybe this Catarino can be your ancestor had Susana Valencia batch C603723 tepatitlan Jalisco film 0218468 1872-1874 , Andrea Valencia Gutierrez (4 nov 1883 in Tototlan film 280815).. you can see the numbers in the pilot site of familysearch

Catarino Valencia who is married with Anastasia is son of Jose Maria Valencia and Manuela Arias and Anastasia is daughter of Miguel Arias y Trinidad Padilla M00657-2 film218528

tepatitlan..

http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#surname=villa%20valencia&p=recordResults&searchType=close

I think is a Clue (Tototlan) Could be.."" beause if this Catarino is your relative they had chidren in this town also tepatitlan.. you will see some both surnames in the same town many Villas.. Catarino Valencia y Anastasia had a José Serapio Valencia Gutierrez 06 sep 1874 C603723 film 218468 he married Refugio Hernandez and had a Dorotea in tepatitlan who was cristened 6 jun 1900..l015522

Serapio could be perfectly father or uncle of your 1900's Catarino.of course is only a clue by place by name by dates... you can use both sites www.familysearch.org using Intenational Genealogical Index after Jalisco and put Valencia or Jose Valencia and you will found the famillys related when you find the batch number you need try to see all combinations Valencia

atte. Lety R

other one:

Catarino Valencia
Pedigree

Male

Event(s):

Birth:

Salto

Christening:

01 DEC 1860
San Francisco, Tamazula De Gordiano, Jalisco, Mexico

Death:

Burial:

Parents:

Father:
Juan Valencia
Family

Mother:
Guadalupe Flores

Messages:

Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.

Source Information:

Batch No.:
Dates:
Source Call No.:
Type:
Printout Call No.:
Type:

C023470

Film

_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail: as HOT as always
www.hotmailhotness.com.mx

Hi Lety,

Thank you for the hints. I have looked at those before, but am not convinced that any of them are the same Catarino I am looking for. His youngest child was born approximately 1926. In that case, it would make Catarino 65 or 66 years old at the time of this child's birth.

Regardless, I appreciate your response.

Sincerely,

-Esther Reynoso Valencia

You might also want to look at the Censo Federal de 1930. It will give their
ages and that of their children and if they were married civilly, by the
church, single, living together, or widowers.

Saludos desde Lago Salado (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Eduardo H Seoane
EduardoHSeoane@gmail.com

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 5:44 PM, wrote:

> Start with the childrens baptismal and birth records then jump to marriage
> records and dispensations. And do not forget death records.
> ------Original Message------
> From: esther1998@yahoo.com
> Sender: research-bounces@lists.NuestrosRanchos.com
> To: research@lists.nuestrosranchos.com
> ReplyTo: research@NuestrosRanchos.com
> Subject: [Nuestros Ranchos] Catarino Valencia & Margarita Villa
> Sent: Apr 29, 2010 6:16 PM
>
> I am trying to find information on the above couple. I have no information
> other than they were married in the vicinity of Tepatitlan, Jalisco. Either
> (or both) were born about 1900. They had the following children: Josefina,
> Salvador, Isidro, Josito, Bonifacio, Micaela, and Ramon.
>
> I'm stuck.....I have had no luck and am beginning to think that I am just
> not looking correctly.
>
> Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Eduardo,

How do I access this data base? This will most likely provide me with the best alternative at this point in time. Thanks!

-Esther Reynoso Valencia

Hi! 

If you go to http://fsbeta.familysearch.org/and click "Collections" you will get
a list, just updated.  It is alphabetized, so go to Mexicoand the following is
listed:  Mexico baptisms - Vital 1560-1950; Mexico Census 1930; Mexico Deaths,
1680-1940; Mexico Marriages 1570-1950; and Mexico, Distrito Federal, Catholic
Church Records, 1886-1933.
Hope this helps.
Esther Jordan Lopez
 

On April 30, 2010 at 7:32 PM esther1998@yahoo.com wrote:

> Eduardo,
>
> How do I access this data base?  This will most likely provide me with the
> best alternative at this point in time.  Thanks!
>
>      -Esther Reynoso Valencia

I guess I was looking at the same database all along - unfortunately Jalisco doesn't appear to be one of the states available at this time. Thank you for your response!

-Esther Reynoso Valencia

Randy McNeal

Thank you for this web site I was able to find a baptism record for my grandfather’s brother, Jose Jesus Reynoso on 25 Jul 1886, taking place at San Juan Bautista, San Juan de los Lagos, Jalisco, Mexico. Unfortunately, I was not able to locate my grandfather Cayetano Jose Reynoso born in 1888.

Hi Esther! We cannot get this website to open we get the OOOPs message, can you help? Thanks, Phyls
Oops...
You have encountered an error. We have been notified and it should be corrected shortly. No further action is required on your part.

Take Me Back

----- Original Message -----
From:
To:
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Nuestros Ranchos] Censo Federal de 1930

> Hi!
>
> If you go to http://fsbeta.familysearch.org/and click "Collections" you will get
> a list, just updated. It is alphabetized, so go to Mexicoand the following is
> listed: Mexico baptisms - Vital 1560-1950; Mexico Census 1930; Mexico Deaths,
> 1680-1940; Mexico Marriages 1570-1950; and Mexico, Distrito Federal, Catholic
> Church Records, 1886-1933.
> Hope this helps.
> Esther Jordan Lopez
>
>
> On April 30, 2010 at 7:32 PM esther1998@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Eduardo,
>>
>> How do I access this data base? This will most likely provide me with the
>> best alternative at this point in time. Thanks!
>>
>> -Esther Reynoso Valencia

Try pilot.familysearch.org click on Search or Brouse our record collections,
then follow the instructions given to you by Esther Jordan Lopez, since the
other sight is not working.

Saludos desde Lago Salado
Eduardo H Seoane
EduardoHSeoane@gmail.com

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 4:26 PM, esther@enhanced.org wrote:

> Hi!
>
> If you go to http://fsbeta.familysearch.org/and click "Collections" you
> will get
> a list, just updated. It is alphabetized, so go to Mexicoand the following
> is
> listed: Mexico baptisms - Vital 1560-1950; Mexico Census 1930; Mexico
> Deaths,
> 1680-1940; Mexico Marriages 1570-1950; and Mexico, Distrito Federal,
> Catholic
> Church Records, 1886-1933.
> Hope this helps.
> Esther Jordan Lopez
>
>
> On April 30, 2010 at 7:32 PM esther1998@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Navigation

Who's online

There are currently 1 user and 5 guests online.

Online users

  • arturoramos

Languages