You are hereForums / Announcements and Events / New file added to Reference Materials

New file added to Reference Materials

warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/lafamilia/nuestrosranchos.com/sites/all/modules/mailhandler/mailhandler.module on line 123.

By MariaCortez - Posted on 07 January 2007

Hello Ranchos members:

I created a document with instructions on creating Rich Text Format (.rtf) files from PAF reports. I put it in the Reference Materials folder.

If something isn't clear, please give me your feedback and I will try to make the instructions clearer.

Maria Cortez

very nice thanks for doing that. Here is the URL for that document:
http://www.nuestrosranchos.com/node/15482

muchisimas,

joseph

===================

Joseph Puentes
http://H2Opodcast.com (Environment Podcast)
http://NuestraFamiliaUnida.com (Latin American History)

MariaCortez wrote:
> Hello Ranchos members:
>
> I created a document with instructions on creating Rich Text Format (.rtf) files from PAF reports. I put it in the Reference Materials folder.
>
> If something isn't clear, please give me your feedback and I will try to make the instructions clearer.
>
> Maria Cortez

Alicia:
It is not you, I received the same error message.

Is it just me? or is everyone else experiencing the same thing, I clicked on the node below for the PAF instructions and it says page not found.

Alicia

----- Original Message ----
From: Joseph Puentes
To: announce@nuestrosranchos.com
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2007 3:54:12 PM
Subject: [Nuestros Ranchos] PAF Reports: New file added to Reference Materials

very nice thanks for doing that. Here is the URL for that document:
http://www.nuestrosranchos.com/node/15482

muchisimas,

joseph

===================

Joseph Puentes
http://H2Opodcast.com (Environment Podcast)
http://NuestraFamiliaUnida.com (Latin American History)

MariaCortez wrote:
> Hello Ranchos members:
>
> I created a document with instructions on creating Rich Text Format (.rtf) files from PAF reports. I put it in the Reference Materials folder.
>
> If something isn't clear, please give me your feedback and I will try to make the instructions clearer.
>
> Maria Cortez

HI guys ,

I've tried to open up the file but it keeps coming up " PAGE NOT FOUND "

Welester

> Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:54:12 -0500> From: makas@nc.rr.com> To: announce@nuestrosranchos.com> Subject: [Nuestros Ranchos] PAF Reports: New file added to Reference Materials> > very nice thanks for doing that. Here is the URL for that document: > http://www.nuestrosranchos.com/node/15482> > muchisimas,> > joseph> > ===================> > Joseph Puentes> http://H2Opodcast.com (Environment Podcast)> http://NuestraFamiliaUnida.com (Latin American History)> > > > MariaCortez wrote:> > Hello Ranchos members:> >> > I created a document with instructions on creating Rich Text Format (.rtf) files from PAF reports. I put it in the Reference Materials folder.> >> > If something isn't clear, please give me your feedback and I will try to make the instructions clearer.> >> > Maria Cortez> > -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- > > Nuestros Ranchos Announce Mailing List> >> > To post, send email to:> > announce(at)NuestrosRanchos.com> >> > To change your subscription, log on to:> > http://www.NuestrosRanchos.com> >> >> > > > -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- > Nuestros Ranchos Announce Mailing List> > To post, send email to:> announce(at)NuestrosRanchos.com> > To change your subscription, log on to:> http://www.NuestrosRanchos.com
_________________________________________________________________
Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora.
http://radio.msn.com

A couple of things. maybe the system was down when you tried. I don't
know why but the NuestrosRanchos.com site seems to have a significant
amount of down time. another thing is that maybe there is a glitch
somewhere. Try clicking on the

http://www.nuestrosranchos.com/node/15482 URL again after logging in or just go to "files" and then to "Reference Material" and then to "PAF Instructions for creating reports in Rich Text Format (.rtf)"

I just tried clicking on it again and the file is definitely there.

joseph

ps: Welester email me at makas@nc.rr.com if you can't access it and I'll email you a copy of it attached in an email.

Lester Alvarado wrote:
> HI guys ,
>
> I've tried to open up the file but it keeps coming up " PAGE NOT FOUND "
>
> Welester
>
>
>
>
>> Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:54:12 -0500> From: makas@nc.rr.com> To: announce@nuestrosranchos.com> Subject: [Nuestros Ranchos] PAF Reports: New file added to Reference Materials> > very nice thanks for doing that. Here is the URL for that document: > http://www.nuestrosranchos.com/node/15482> > muchisimas,> > joseph> > ===================> > Joseph Puentes> http://H2Opodcast.com (Environment Podcast)> http://NuestraFamiliaUnida.com (Latin American History)> > > > MariaCortez wrote:> > Hello Ranchos members:> >> > I created a document with instructions on creating Rich Text Format (.rtf) files from PAF reports. I put it in the Reference Materials folder.> >> > If something isn't clear, please give me your feedback and I will try to make the instructions clearer.> >> > Maria Cortez> > -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- > > Nuestros Ranchos Announce Mailing List> >> > To post, send email to:> > announce(at)NuestrosRanchos.com> >> > To change your subscription, log on to:> > h
ttp://ww
w.NuestrosRanchos.com> >> >> > > > -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- > Nuestros Ranchos Announce Mailing List> > To post, send email to:> announce(at)NuestrosRanchos.com> > To change your subscription, log on to:> http://www.NuestrosRanchos.com
>>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Type your favorite song. Get a customized station. Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora.
> http://radio.msn.com

Somehow the file got corrupted. Yesterday I was able to download it to
my computer so I was "sure" that it was intact but somehow it got
corrupted. I deleted the file and re-uploaded it and then tested it and
it downloaded to my computer again.

please try again. . .and my aplogies to Welester for assuming the
problem was on his end. perdon.

joseph

===================

Joseph Puentes
http://H2Opodcast.com (Environment Podcast)
http://NuestraFamiliaUnida.com (Latin American History)

Alicia Carrillo wrote:
> Is it just me? or is everyone else experiencing the same thing, I clicked on the node below for the PAF instructions and it says page not found.
>
> Alicia
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: Joseph Puentes
> To: announce@nuestrosranchos.com
> Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2007 3:54:12 PM
> Subject: [Nuestros Ranchos] PAF Reports: New file added to Reference Materials
>
>
> very nice thanks for doing that. Here is the URL for that document:
> http://www.nuestrosranchos.com/node/15482
>
> muchisimas,
>
> joseph
>
> ===================
>
> Joseph Puentes
> http://H2Opodcast.com (Environment Podcast)
> http://NuestraFamiliaUnida.com (Latin American History)
>
>
>
> MariaCortez wrote:
>
>> Hello Ranchos members:
>>
>> I created a document with instructions on creating Rich Text Format (.rtf) files from PAF reports. I put it in the Reference Materials folder.
>>
>> If something isn't clear, please give me your feedback and I will try to make the instructions clearer.
>>
>> Maria Cortez

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.