From: ranchos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ranchos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jose munoz
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:16 AM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ranchos] Toribio Romo -- Mexico's Ghostly Benefactor of Illegal Aliens!

I agree with you Alicia...

My fathers' cousin Angel Ramirez, and his wife Katy,
gave birth in the 50's to Maria and Johnny Ramirez.
The young girl eventually grew to a height of 5'5",
brown eyes, and long beautiful black hair. Her twin
brother growth was cut shot, just under 4 feet, green
eyes, and "what" a carrot top he sported. It took a
while to figure that one. No one thought they were
siblings. I believe many people do not understand what
they are really asking, assuming that it is just a
matter of people having similar physical appearance.
However, since physical appearance is influenced by
environmental factors, and not just genetics, people
can actually look very differently.

Jose Munoz

http://www.viewzone.com/gene01.html<http://www.viewzone.com/gene01.html>